Friday, December 16, 2011

A quick note

I don't really know if anyone has noticed, but I haven't been here in a while. I have been so busy here lately that's its pretty unbelievable. I feel so run down and ragged right now.

I did want to say however, that I haven't forgotten the ones who do read my stuff and I haven't forgotten my countdown. I just wish it hadn't taken two and a half months for me to finish a 30 day countdown.

Hopefully over the next week or so, I can get caught up since almost all my Christmas shopping and wrapping is done, and I have a four day weekend coming up next weekend. I know that most of that weekend will be filled full of Christmas activities, but I am going to try and get a handle on my time management and try to get my mind and body to feeling better again!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday. Talk to you soon!

No comments: