Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 26

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.

This isn't something that means a lot to me.... it's something that means EVERYTHING to me. 

I'm human. I'm a mother. I could never create a child for the sole purpose of saving a nation of sinners. I could not watch my child grow for 30+ years just to watch him go through such torture to save a world of people who half the time don't even accept me.

It's amazing to me that someone could be so selfless to live on Earth for years knowing that his destiny would be to die for the sins of others. I could never be that selfless.

I am so thankful for the salvation that I gained through this selfless act. I am so thankful that he gave something I never could. That's amazing to me, and there would never be enough words in the world to say how thankful I am. I could never do anything that could repay him for giving me my salvation. 


No comments: