Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 25

Day 25 - A picture of your favorite day.

I guess technically this was another favorite night not day, but I won't be technical. 

On this night I enjoyed the BEST concert I have ever been to, and I have been to many. I am a music lover and to see the people that you listen to on the radio, live in front of you, well it changes you. 

I have been to many country concerts, but this was my first in Contemporary Christian concerts. I was in Heaven. My bestfriend bought me two tickets to see 3 of my favorite bands in one arena... The Afters, Sanctus Real, and Casting Crowns (all of whom I have blogged about before.) There was also a young lady named Lindsey McCaul with them, and we didn't get to hear her but she did get to come out on the stage later and sing with Casting Crowns and all the other acts.

I love going to church. I love my church and my church family. I don't make it every Sunday, but I try. Going to the Civic Coliseum and seeing so many people gathered together in the name of the Lord was amazing. To watch them move to the music, and raise their hands in praise was such a moving thing! I hope they come again soon, and I hope I get to go!

Matt Hammitt of Sanctus Real with Mark Hall
and Megan Garrett of Casting Crowns.

And again!

"I'll praise you in this storm" <3 it

Everyone raising their hands in praise. So touching

Living he loved me
Dying he saved me

Buried he carried my sins far away

Rising he justified freely forever

One day he's coming, Oh glorious day....
~And what a glorious day that will be~

Josh Havens of The Afters on stage
with Casting Crowns

Lindsey McCaul

Matt Hammitt with Mark Hall again

More of the Afters with Lindsey McCaul and Megan Barrett

No comments: