Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 27

Wow, it has taken me weeks and weeks to get back here. I feel so lost right now with everything that's going on. 

I'm supposed to be taking medicine for my thyroid, it was prescribed about 5 years ago. I've been doing a lot better in the last year about taking it, but I knew it was about time to have my blood drawn again so I just didn't call in a refill. I've been without it for about a month now and boy can I tell. 

Lethargic doesn't even begin to describe what I am most days. It seems like the world has been spinning so fast around me yet I've been standing still. I can't wait to pick up my meds and get back on my schedule. I like feeling well, and being productive. I like that I can manage my time well, instead of wanting to sleep all the time. 

Maybe when I get my medicine back in me, I will get my schedule back together and my blog will become a regular occurrence again, instead of just a hit or miss kind of thing. Thanks to all who were patient, and waited on me to get it together. I appreciate that. I also appreciate any comments, or joins. I love making friends. 

So now to continue with my 30 day countdown, that has actually taken me more like two and a half months. LOL 






Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member




I'm just a little bit proud to be his big sister! 


I love you Bubba!

No comments: