Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 28

Day 28 - A picture of something you’re afraid of.




I am not afraid to die. Guessing that probably sounds a little morbid, but it's true. I know where my soul will be when my heart stops beating.

Even with that though, I don't want to suffer. I know that I can't pick how I go, but I know that I would prefer not to suffer.

I also cherish the things I have. My husband, my children, and our puppy. I also love my belongings, although they don't make up my life my house is full of memories that reside in things from my past, things from my present, and my pictures. To lose any of those things would DEVASTATE me.

I'd say the only thing, other than losing a loved one, that I am afraid of is fire.

Fire destroys lives, it takes lives. It displaces families by taking their homes. It takes away things they need such as their clothing and ways to bathe or eat. I hate fire. I'm not big on bon fires or anything that could potentially create a huge fire.

I do light candles, and I do love them but I am cautious.

I am frightened of fire.

No comments: