Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 30

I have sort of been dreading this topic, and maybe that's one reason it has taken so long to get here. Since the very first minute I saw this countdown I knew what picture would be added to my blog on this day. The last few months have been enormously crazy for me. I haven't really been able to get on my feet, and get myself together. 


It has taken me 78 days to finish a 30 day countdown, that's just a little ridiculous. Here it is though, the last day of the countdown. I'm finally getting done!


Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss


I've said it many times in my blog, but I'm going to say it one final time. 2011 was the worst year of my life. I never knew I could lose so many people that meant so much to me in one year.


I miss all the ones who have gone on before me, I miss them terribly. The loss I suffered on February 19th of this year was one of the worst ever. 10 months and 10 days later, I still cry from time to time and I probably always will.


I will miss my Aunt Tammy until the Lord takes me home to be with her. I loved her so much, and I still do. Losing her made the biggest impact on my life, and an enormous impact on the lives of my family. 


I know she is in a better place, but these months without her have brought holidays that she should have been here sharing with us. 


I know the Lord doesn't make mistakes. He is perfection, and his plans are perfect so I have to take some comfort in knowing that she is where she is supposed to be. It won't change the emptiness that I feel for her. I will miss her for the rest of my life.







No comments: